Our definition of wealth management isn’t just about your money – it’s about you and your relationship with a dedicated team of professionals. By working to understand your perspective, passions and aspirations, we can develop the most effective wealth plan tailored for you.
Our clients have told us they believe they are in the very best financial hands because:
- They trust our evidence-based investment discipline to protect & grow their wealth
- They have confidence that their plan is aligned with what is most important to them
- They value our proactive service, to prepare them for every major life transition
In essence they tell us we replace ‘money worries’ with ‘financial peace of mind’.
Common characteristics amongst the clients we work with include:
Individuals or Families experiencing Major Financial Transitions
We have a process to help a client through the practical financial aspects and the emotional issues that need to be sensitively considered for major financial transitions such as:
- Death of a spouse
- Retirement planning
- Sale of a business
- Sale of real estate
- Appointment as a trustee of an estate or philanthropic corpus
- Beneficiary of an inheritance
- Beneficiary of an Initial Public Offering (IPO)
We have a particular expertise and interest in assisting women through divorce or loss of their spouse.
Small and Medium Enterprise business owners
Many of our clients have family businesses, which require highly specialised advice given the multi-generational issues that often need to be considered. Where a business has been passed down to a new generation, we may work with the family to resolve day to day operational issues.
Corporate & Self-Employed Professionals
We understand and know how to address the particular financial issues faced by:
- Medical professionals
- Management consultants
- Architects and more