APW Partners is currently recruiting for an Associate Adviser in the Sydney office. The Associate Adviser role is responsible for providing ongoing client service and high quality support and technical assistance to the Principal and Senior Advisers.
The role is suitable for a person who;
- Has at least 2 years’ experience working in the financial services industry, particularly the financial planning or accounting sector.
- Has a working knowledge of investments, superannuation (including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds), tax, debt management, financial structures, estate planning, philanthropy, insurance, aged care, compliance, etc.
- Has successfully completed a Bachelors degree in finance or a related discipline,
- Is RG146 compliant and
- Aspires to build a long term career in wealth management.
The Associate Adviser role has the following core competencies:
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Writing skills need to be particularly strong.
- The ability to develop good relationships with clients, fellow staff members and other professionals such as accountants and lawyers.
- A high level of technical and investment knowledge and the desire to continuously maintain and develop these skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to work under pressure and meet timelines.
- Able to contribute positively and collaboratively to the team environment.
If you feel you have the required skills and your values are aligned with our team culture, then APW Partners may be the right fit for you.